Our counselors are a vital part of the high school experience. They provide academic, career, and personal counseling to assist students in planning and implementing a successful pathway for the future.
- ensure students take courses that are aligned to their college and career pathways
- offer individual and small group counseling
- attend and participate in academic intervention meetings
- organize and administer PSAT & AP tests
- consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators, social workers, and students
- respond to emergency situations
- provide information and resources to parents on a variety of issues
- advocate for students!
Students are assigned to a counselor by last name as follows:
Angie Saldivar A-D
Zonia Rodriguez E-K
Kathy Belcher L-Q
Linda Salazar R-Z
You may reach the Counseling Department by calling (361) 362-6000.